The Hexacube is a freehold commercial development located at 160 Changi Road, it comprises 5 storeys of 73 units of retail shops, offices and restaurants.
This freehold project is a redevelopment of a commercial site (previously AIA Building) which has a land area of approximately 17, 974 square feet. The Hexacube is a joint development by Wealth Development of Lian Being Group, KSH Holdings and TEE international.
The Hexacube is only a few minutes walk away from Eunos MRT station and Eunos bus interchange. It is also well connected to major expressways such as Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP).
The Hexacube is also surrounded by abundant shopping and dining amenities. Places such as Geylang Serai, Singapore Post Centre, Parkway Parade, City Plaza etc. are all near the development.
Why should you invest in Hexacube?
- Within leisure stroll to Eunos MRT station and bus Interchange.
- Strategic Location between Changi Business Hub and Paya Lebar Commercial Hub.
- No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD) and No Seller Stamp Duty (SSD).
- Foreigners eligible.
- Each unit features a high ceiling (at least 5 m tall from floor to ceiling)
- Freehold commercial development in the East region
Below are Floorplans of the 3 levels of shops at Hexacube - level B1, Level 1 and Level 2
Hexacube - 160 Changi Road, Singapore