- Project Name: 183 LongHaus
- Developer: Tee Land Limited
- Location: 183 Upper Thomson Road
- District: 20
- Unit Types: 40 units Residential + 10 units Commercial
- Rare Freehold Mix-Development in Thomson
- Close proximity to Upper Thomson & Marymount MRT stations
- Improving connectivity with North-South Expressway linking to major expressways
- Potential of rental & capital appreciation with the completion of the future Thomson Line
- Enjoy the best of both worlds - comprehensive lifestyle amenities and lush nature, such as Thomson Plaza, MacRitchie Reservoir, and many more
- Within close proximity to many highly sought-after good schools
183 Longhaus is an upcoming new condo that was once the former Longhouse Food Centre along 183 Upper Thomson Road. This new exciting project is going to be a mixed used development by reputable developer - Tee Land Limited. The previous Long House Food Centre was a famous iconic place that was a popular haunt for food lovers around Singapore. This plum land site will be redeveloped into a 4-storey mixed-use building, which can house 30 to 38 residential units, averaging 1,000 sq ft each and 5 to 10 commercial units measuring about 1,600 sq ft each at the ground level.
Vehicular access to other parts of the island is enhanced by its close proximity to Central Expressway and Pan Island Expressway. As the area is becoming more accessible with the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line, we expect demand for residential to increase.
183 LongHaus is sited on a land parcel of close to 17,000 sq ft of rare freehold land. 183 LongHaus is strategically located between 2 MRT Stations, within 500m from the Marymount MRT Station, and within 350m from the upcoming Upper Thomson Station. The property is conveniently located within proximity to Thomson Plaza and the stretch of dining, shopping and entertainment facilities along Upper Thomson Road.