The Rise @ Oxley is a prestigious freehold mixed development by Oxley Holdings Limited. The Rise @ Oxley is located at 71 Oxley Rise, within prime district 09.
The 10 storey mixed development comprises of 120 residential units and a commercial podium on the first 2 levels with 29 commercial units.
The freehold condo will provide you and your loved ones with best of both worlds, where you will have a beautiful and modern home plus a shopping mall located right at your doorstep.
The Rise @ Oxley - Your Ideal Property in Orchard
- District 09 address, Oxley Rise
- Rare Freehold land in Orchard
- 5 minutes walk to Dhoby Gaut MRT Station Interchange (Circle Line, North East Line & North South Line)
- Well connected via major expressways – Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) & East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Minutes drive Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)
- Plenty of Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
- Shopping Malls - Robertson Walk, Plaza Singapura, Ion Orchard, 313 @ Somerset, Clarke Quay
- Supermarkets - NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage, Paragon Market Place
- Cinemas - The Cathay Cineplex, Cineleisure Orchard, Shaw Lido Theatre, GV Plaza
- Reputable Schools - Chatsworth International School, Eton House International School, St Margaret Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), Singapore Management University and River Valley Primary School
- Istana Park, Fort Canning Park, War Memorial Park
Unique Selling Points for The Rise @ Oxley
- 1. Prime district 9 located just right at the fringe of Orchard Road without having to cross the ERP Gantry
- 2. Located in extremely prime and highly sought-after District 9, Oxley Rise Address
- 3. Rare FREEHOLD land - Government land sales are 99 year leasehold
- 4. Near Dining and entertainment outlets at Robertson Walk. Clarke Quay and Orchard Road
- 5. Highly accessible to Orchard Road/CBD and excellent accessibility to major Expressways - AYE, CTE & ECP
- 6. 5 minutes walk to Dhoby Gaut MRT Station Interchange (Circle Line, North East Line & North South Line)
- 7. Minutes drive to Central Business District and Marina Bayfront
- 8. Top quality finishes and branded appliances with every units
- 9. Close proximity to prestigious school like Singapore Management University, Chatsworth International School and River Valley Primary school
- 10. Increasing population in Singapore - Continuous demand for properties
- 11. Quiet and cosy and yet well-connected and convenient
Oxley Holdings - Corporate Profile
Oxley Holdings is a lifestyle property developer engaged in the development of residential, commercial and industrial developments at competitive prices. Oxley’s portfolio of distinctive developments in Singapore, includes KAP & KAP Residences, The Midtown & Midtown Residences, Devonshire Residences, Viva Vista, Loft@Holland, Loft@Stevens, Oxley BizHub, Oxley Bizhub 2 as well as Oxley Tower and Robinson Square. Most of these developments are fully sold out, while the rest continue to be well- received by the market. Oxley is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange with a market capitalisation of about S$2 billion.
DPA is a home-grown architectural practice evolving in tandem with the building of nationhood since the independence of Singapore. Founded in 1967 with a deep concern for the built environment and the need to create architecture of excellence, it aims to enrich the human experience and spirit through its planning and architectural works. With 1,200 staff in twelve offices worldwide, DPA generated many significant projects over more than 40 years of continued operation; yet the process of critical self-renewal remains in our culture as we seek to stay meaningfully relevant to the society we serve. Through a strong commitment to design excellence, we aspire to make our mark on the global stage by making significant contributions to the field of architecture and to the design environment, with the aim to improve the quality of life of the people who enjoy our work.
Rare Freehold new project in Prime D09 near Orchard Road
Near Dhoby Gaut MRT Interchange (Circle Line, NE Line and North South Line)
Expected TOP in 2017
Show gallery @ Palais Renaissance
Viewing strictly by appointment
Call 9386 4036 to arrange
(Serial Number TRO3-0.5)