Lake Grande is a brand new condominium developed by reputable MCL Land facing the beautiful Jurong Lake within less than 5 minutes walk from Lakeside MRT Station on the East West MRT Line. Lake Grande is strategically located in the dynamic Jurong Lake District, or Singapore's 2nd CBD. Jurong experienced a huge transformation into a CBD, 2nd Orchard Road, 3rd National Gardens (other than Botanique Gardens and Gardens by the Bay), upcoming High Speed Rail to KL and much more.
Lake Grande is also well-connected to the major expressways in Singapore, namely PIE and AYE, allowing residents to travel anywhere within the city easily. Major arterial roads such as Clementi Road and West Coast Highway are also a short drive away. Lake Grande will sell well because of the news that the Singapore-Malaysia high-speed railway station will be built in Jurong allowing residents of Lake Grande to travel conveniently to and fro Malaysia for a short getaway easily.
- On the doorstep of the Jurong Lake District, comprising the Jurong Gateway & Lakeside Precincts – a unique business, residential and leisure hub.
- 2 MRT stops to Jurong Gateway – the “new CBD of the West”, spanning 70ha of land around Jurong East Central that will cover more than 500,000 sq m of office space, over 250,000 sq m of retail & entertainment space, and more than 2,800 hotel rooms in the future; providing the necessary tenant pool for investors.
- Lake Grande condo is well served by shopping centres 2 MRT stations away, such as JCube, JEM, Westgate, Big Box, IMM, and Jurong Point.
- Lake Grande condo is being developed by an established leading developer, MCL Land, a subsidiary of Hong Kong Land, with a proven track record of quality projects.
- A lakeside village will be developed there too, as a sprawling shopping, dining, hotel and entertainment complex.
- Across the road from Lake Grande, the Jurong Lake Gardens offers outdoor activities & parks for sports enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Located less than 5 minutes’ walk to Lakeside MRT station, with views of Jurong Lake.
- One train stop away is the new world class Science Center, that will be sited next to Chinese Garden MRT Station.
- Lake Grande condo is also just 2 MRT stations from the Singapore-KL High Speed Rail terminus, that will be located at the existing Jurong Country Club. From there in future, it will take just 90 minutes to get to Kuala Lumpur.
- Within 1km to Rulang Primary School, and less than 5 minutes walk to the Canadian International School.
- Easy access to major expressways like the AYE & PIE.